Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nice Face. I Think I'll Take It.

At the risk of putting all the other photos on this blog to shame, I'm posting this beauty, taken by our friend Sarah Olbrich, a professional children's photographer here in the 'burgh.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Can I just expound on what I love about this photo (in the comments section, so that only the diehards will bother)? It's a frank, warm look in the eyes that I associate with my dad, yet the face is so much like Matt's, so it's sort of like Dad looking out of Matt's face. And it's also my baby.

I haven't gotten much of a kick out of pregnancy, but man do I like seeing my loved ones in my baby's face. (Of course, as Karen said when I mentioned this to her, adoptive parents probably do the same thing -- say, "oh, the baby's smile looks so much like yours!" -- because parental love really doesn't have to make any sense.)

Anonymous said...

Not really anonymous--it's Leora. Just wanted to tell you I love this photo too, and I wish I could see you two--and your growing family--more often.

Anonymous said...

I think he actually looks like Jeanne's mom in this photo, at least a bit. Miss you and love you!!

Bob Murphy said...

Give that boy a buzz cut!

Uncle Bob