Macs and Wellies!Someone please compliment me on having convinced my 2-year-old that it's a rare privilege to be permitted to bring in the trash cans. In the rain.
Well, yeah, it's a cinch when he knows his dinner depends on it!HA HA!
I also appreciate Benjy "showing" Anne how to use the play dough ;-)
To his credit, he was pretty useful in keeping her from eating the stuff. Maybe I'll post that video tonight.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Macs and Wellies!
Someone please compliment me on having convinced my 2-year-old that it's a rare privilege to be permitted to bring in the trash cans. In the rain.
Well, yeah, it's a cinch when he knows his dinner depends on it!
HA HA!
I also appreciate Benjy "showing" Anne how to use the play dough ;-)
To his credit, he was pretty useful in keeping her from eating the stuff. Maybe I'll post that video tonight.
Post a Comment