Oh how glad am I that you, too, are playing The Ramones for your children...:)
Yeah, but Benjy's no. 1 request lately has been Feist's "1234." Or, as he puts it, "I want to see boys carrying the lady."
I feel bad for even noticing this, but, um, Anne's a better dancer.
Gee, thanks for the support, Mom.
Wow, Anne has changed so much! She looks more like Benjy now. Wish I could see their performance live and in person!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh how glad am I that you, too, are playing The Ramones for your children...:)
Yeah, but Benjy's no. 1 request lately has been Feist's "1234." Or, as he puts it, "I want to see boys carrying the lady."
I feel bad for even noticing this, but, um, Anne's a better dancer.
Gee, thanks for the support, Mom.
Wow, Anne has changed so much! She looks more like Benjy now. Wish I could see their performance live and in person!
Post a Comment