Yes, this is awesome. That Pitchfork review is actually from February 2008, though.
Figures.
If I could figure out how to do strikethrough, I'd have edited that honestly, but! Can't.
Well, but the Pitchfork review is of an earlier album, not the Thru-you stuff.
FTFY.
"Fit Tots Fling Yoyos"?"For Truth, For Yale"?(Other ideas inappropriate given our usual audience.)
Just brought Google to bear on this question. "Fixed That For You."So... FTFY.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yes, this is awesome. That Pitchfork review is actually from February 2008, though.
Figures.
If I could figure out how to do strikethrough, I'd have edited that honestly, but! Can't.
Well, but the Pitchfork review is of an earlier album, not the Thru-you stuff.
FTFY.
"Fit Tots Fling Yoyos"?
"For Truth, For Yale"?
(Other ideas inappropriate given our usual audience.)
Just brought Google to bear on this question.
"Fixed That For You."
So... FTFY.
Post a Comment