How'd that happen? Huh, Benji? Answer the question!
This is a private video? How is Cousin Emily blocked from seeing these cutie pies?!
I think it's fixed now... is it?
I think so, judging from my secret downtown lair. There's something funny with the way the video is embedded (it seems to be widescreen for some reason), but I think it's viewable.Hi, me!
I made it big on purpose. It seems to me that videos of my child cannot be big enough. But that is to be expected.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How'd that happen? Huh, Benji? Answer the question!
This is a private video? How is Cousin Emily blocked from seeing these cutie pies?!
I think it's fixed now... is it?
I think so, judging from my secret downtown lair. There's something funny with the way the video is embedded (it seems to be widescreen for some reason), but I think it's viewable.
Hi, me!
I made it big on purpose. It seems to me that videos of my child cannot be big enough. But that is to be expected.
Post a Comment