You have a fine looking family -- congratulations. Perhaps it is something in the genes...
That you, Mom?
Nice guess...actually, it would be Matthew's Dad...Happy holidays..
I think Jeanne was joking that it would be funny to imagine her mom logging in to leave an anonymous comment praising herself...Ah, but nevermind. Everyone needs to immediately check out this video addressing a critical issue in public policy today.
Yes, I got the joke and the obtuse answer. Sorry, didn't mean to jump into everyone's fun...Carry on...
No, I was totally serious. My mom used to leave notes like this all over the house when we were young:Wow, that dinner was delicious! -anon.These windows sure are sparkling!-Jane DoeAnd so on. It's kind of endearing, really.
It was only a problem when she started pinning notes to us.Whose beautiful children are these?-- Guess Who
Clarity! That explains some notes I've been finding in my pockets lately.Who thought freshly baked bread could taste so good?- Anon.Has anyone noticed how crisply folded these pants are? I'm mighty impressed!- No one you know.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You have a fine looking family -- congratulations. Perhaps it is something in the genes...
That you, Mom?
Nice guess...actually, it would be Matthew's Dad...Happy holidays..
I think Jeanne was joking that it would be funny to imagine her mom logging in to leave an anonymous comment praising herself...
Ah, but nevermind. Everyone needs to immediately check out this video addressing a critical issue in public policy today.
Yes, I got the joke and the obtuse answer. Sorry, didn't mean to jump into everyone's fun...Carry on...
No, I was totally serious. My mom used to leave notes like this all over the house when we were young:
Wow, that dinner was delicious!
-anon.
These windows sure are sparkling!
-Jane Doe
And so on. It's kind of endearing, really.
It was only a problem when she started pinning notes to us.
Whose beautiful children are these?
-- Guess Who
Clarity! That explains some notes I've been finding in my pockets lately.
Who thought freshly baked bread could taste so good?
- Anon.
Has anyone noticed how crisply folded these pants are? I'm mighty impressed!
- No one you know.
Post a Comment