Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Google Streetview comes to Pittsburgh.

A view of our house is here. Take a walk around the neighborhood! This picture was probably taken in June or July 2007, based on the way the trees look, and also on the fact that Michael Moore's Sicko was playing at the movie theater around the corner (released June 22, 2007).

The Great White Van is visible here, but no children playing outside that I can see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note that they filmed the East End Brewery during Growler Hours. Coincidence? I think not.

Matt M. said...

Ha. Awesome. At first, I thought that could be my bike outside, but I don't think so. Here's a link to the photo.

Anonymous said...

How can anything that looks so much like a dump on the outside be so much fun on the inside? not to mention how good the beer is...Mom