Monday, August 27, 2007

2007 Ride to Cure Diabetes: at the finish line.

I'm back from Montana, and the ride went great. I raised over $5,000, which is absolutely fantastic. Thank you and thank you and thank you again to everyone who donated. I couldn't have done it without you. You will be receiving personal notes of thanks from me in the near future, and I'll be posting a few pictures from the trip here, too, along with a ride report.

Photoblogging of Benjy and other subjects will be delayed for a brief time, since our camera got lost on Jeanne's trip to Los Angeles. Of course, as usual, it's not the value of the object that matters but the pictures of Benjy with great-grandparents and our friends that can't be replaced. A little sad.

Still, we have some photos in the hopper, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

"Lost" is generous. Generous to the Los Angeleno who stole it, that is. But that's okay. I plan on following a tourist from LA and stealing his camera. This will happen just as soon as I find a tourist from LA in PGH.

Anonymous said...

We feel your pain. We have no pictures of Em in the hospital when she was born because the film in the camera wasn't advancing. But you'll have so many years of happy memories and pictures you won't miss the absent ones.
Aunt Joan