Georgia came for a few days. Her first time in the Steel City! A trip to Mt. Washington was in order.
As was a trip to Clayton, Henry Clay Frick's mansion in Point Breeze, and where his daughter Helen lived until dying in 1984. Apparently she was not only eager to tell neighboring children to get off her lawn, she was also not shy about telling them to stop playing on their own lawns. Good thing she didn't call in the Pinkertons.Heh. Take that, Helen.
I'm eating your leaves, Helen! What're you gonna do about it, geezer?
Georgia in Clayton's car museum, picking out her next ride.

4 comments:
There's a problem here, Matthew McHale.
Georgia has negotiated . . . I mean I have given _Vanity Fair_ exclusive rights to publish my three-day experience in 'Burgh.
Furthermore, the only photographer Georgia works with is Annie Leibovitz.
Ergo, promptly remove the posting about Georgia from your low-brow blog. Or there will be serious consequences!
The Georgia
Ha! Strong words from a lady with no legal grounds whatsoever to stand a leg on! I can only assume that you are conveniently ignoring the fact that, when you entered our house, you passed under a small post-it note affixed to the lintel, on which were printed the words, "By walking under this post-it note, I hereby agree to waive all rights over photographic records made of my stay in this house, or events, day trips, or all other such activities appertaining thereto."
Oh, what now? Checkmate! Mu hah ah haha hah ah
You sneaky bastar . . .
I didn't know that you're a Republican. That changes everything!
Republicans have exclusive rights to "mwah-ah-ah"?
Post a Comment