
Also fun: free TV at every seat! Sadly, the TV proved inedible despite my best efforts.

While staying in Meredith's apartment, I had an encounter with a strange Austrian man named Georg. I was a little offended by his use of the term "schutzie pookie," but I am told that in Austria that is a term of affection.
I warmed up to him.
Still, I was relieved to be back in my mother's arms.
Lynn's wedding was a lot of fun. Here I am in my "formal Bjorn." Dig those reflective stripes, baby!
Then, next morning, the trip home began. Here I am in the Columbus airport. I was not amused.
Ah, Gate C-51. We had some good times together.

It seemed like weeks, but eventually we made it home. By now, everything has pretty much returned to normal, and I have resumed my attempts to fit this large green sphere in my mouth. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment