My mileage from this past Sunday. Meager, I know, but the hills in Pittsburgh make it feel like twice as much. Two weeks before I went for a 46-mile ride. So I'm a little behind where I want to be with two months till Death Valley, but I'm confident I'll be able to "find my form," as the professionals say. "Where is that form of mine? I could swear it was here just a second ago. . ."
Monday, March 06, 2006
Be sure of it; give me the ocular proof.
My mileage from this past Sunday. Meager, I know, but the hills in Pittsburgh make it feel like twice as much. Two weeks before I went for a 46-mile ride. So I'm a little behind where I want to be with two months till Death Valley, but I'm confident I'll be able to "find my form," as the professionals say. "Where is that form of mine? I could swear it was here just a second ago. . ."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment